Diamond Chemical Co., Inc. was founded in 1930 by Jacob Diamond. The company began as a manufacturer of Sodium Hypochlorite (liquid bleach). The products were sold door to door and later to commercial Laundries and Laundromats. As the company grew, it began manufacturing products for laundry and dry cleaning, as well as specialty chemicals.
Two generations later, our President, Harold Diamond, along with his father and Chairman of The Board, Abraham Diamond, continue to grow the company.